Stealing the Stolen Lands
Welcome To Stealing the Stolen Lands!
- The game is just getting underway. Characters have been generated, but adventure awaits.
- Marra – Two swords, one for each eye socket of the next man to call her “darlin’.”
- Edric – A dreamspun sorcerer, eager to seek power.
- Kosgrim – A Pharasmic gardener of souls. And black roses.
- Rastus Eodai – A bounty hunter with a very quick bow.
- Shared Party History – This will tell of how our heroes met.
- No quests taken, yet. Slackers.
- Everybody is still alive. But the game hasn’t actually begun yet, so that’s probably temporary.
- Players have a choice for stat generation: A 15 point buy, or roll 4d6 5 times dropping the lowest each time and 3d6 once. Arrange scores as desired. Reroll anything lower than 7.
- 1st level characters start with maximum wealth for their class, and the charter will come with 50gp per character for expenses. (So, max wealth +50gp.)
- Adancement will be along the standard experience track.
- Healing spells/potions: Roll for points healed, but average is guaranteed. (This preserves the excitement of a good roll while eliminating the irritation that comes with a 1.)
- New characters added to replace fallen comrades will enter the party with experience points equal to the total of the surviving members.